Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are looking for a data-driven marketer to help establish a center of excellence for web strategy, including content strategy, journey design, UX, SEO and optimization. This is a senior leadership role focused on creating best-in-class user experience to shape perceptions of OneTrust and contribute pipeline through inbound and growth marketing, lead generation, and conversion optimization tactics. This is a high-impact, outcome-oriented role, where you work cross-functionally with our brand, product marketing, campaigns and operations teams.
Successful candidates will have experience building and managing inbound marketing programs that attract qualified audiences to owned properties (marketing websites, blog, communities, etc) and have both an analytical and creative mindset. Experience working with tools from Adobe, Google, and Salesforce are a plus. The right candidate is high energy, focused and a deliberate leader who can work across a diverse marketing organization and multiple stakeholders to deliver exceptional customer experiences that accelerate the buyer’s journey and contribute to pipeline growth.
- Experience analyzing customer behavior data to uncover meaningful customer segments and personas, the paths they take to achieve a specific goal and quantifying the impact on KPIs
- Collaborates well with analytics teams to define analysis goals and needs
- Skilled in customer journey mapping techniques such as mental model diagram, spatial maps vs. ecosystem models, and more; understands the differences among journey maps, experience maps and service blueprints
- Has worked with brands in different stages of customer journey maturity from those starting with mapping, pilot testing journey improvements, rolling out journeys more broadly to scaling and increasing the number of channels incorporated into their journey efforts
- Has experience with marketing automation tools, journey builder tools and other tools that help marketers visualize customer journeys, optimize, and deliver real-time, integrated, personalized, scalable CX
- Sets overall inbound digital content marketing strategy and plan for awareness/engagement/lead generation
- Partners with Demand Generation to develop the overall inbound content strategy end-to-end that ensures the right type of content is included at each stage in the funnel (buyer’s journey) to engage prospects and optimize the impact.
- Establishes closed-loop analytics to understand how our inbound marketing activities are performing, and continually refines our process to convert customers. Owns reporting and optimization of Inbound metrics.
- Lead and empower a high-performing, collaborative team of digital marketers across content strategy, journey design, SEO, UX design, analytics, and journey optimization. Works closely with web operations team to establish priorities, timelines and technical architecture.
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability to the team and company.
- Data-driven, with a track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize, drive
- decision-making, and lead your teams.
- Team-player and builder who can execute and thrive in a fast-paced environment and startup culture; strong decision maker with the ability to reorient teams and drive execution cross-functionally when priorities change or are ambiguous
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills; a natural storyteller and creative problem solver; a collaborator with constant curiosity and learning mentality
- Passion for working in a lean, fast-paced organization, and desire to own and refine processes
- An energetic and can-do attitude with ability to rally teams around an initiative
- Bias to action and a passion for winning.
Your Experience Includes
- 10+ years’ experience in digital marketing strategy, demand generation, content development, paid and organic search, and analyzing content success via lead and pipeline growth
- Bachelor’s in marketing, business, engineering, or related field experience
- Strong analytical skills, able to translate data-driven insights into marketing strategy recommendations
- Experience building and managing a high-performing digital marketing team
- Deep expertise and success in inbound marketing, demand generation, and digital content marketing is key to success in this role
- Experience developing, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on digital content marketing campaigns integrated across multiple channels
- Bias towards action and using metrics and measurements to achieve goals and advance the success of our digital marketing activities
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this, you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.