Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
Due to increased customer demand for the OneTrust DataGuidance platform, we are hiring a Privacy Analyst who will provide support to the business. This person will draft and support the creation of whitepapers, reports, and know-how articles, as well as respond to client queries, provide product feedback, speak publicly, and work on practical operational tasks. As a member of the OneTrust DataGuidance team, this person will have the opportunity to be involved in strategic projects.
- Monitor global data protection and security developments worldwide,
- Identify the impact of those developments on all OneTrust Products, Offerings and Customers;
- Draft and edit regulatory updates and legal interpretations; and
- Find creative ways to react to each development, positively supporting the OneTrust DataGuidance Privacy Team and the wider privacy community.
- An individual with legal expertise with a familiarity in privacy law and security laws and standards and related experience. You're a confident public speaker. You're able to work independently and collaborate across multiple business functions and teams, and manage and prioritize workload effectively.
Your Experience Includes
- Law or humanities-based degree
- Legal research experience, and writing and proofreading skills.
- Previous privacy / data protection /security experience / knowledge.
- IAPP Certified
- Computer literacy in content management systems. Able to learn new computer programs quickly.
- Additional language skills.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.