Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We're looking for a GRC Solution Architect to join our team.
In this role, you will work within the Professional Services team to partner with our customers to help them shape and architect their governance, risks and compliance (GRC) programmes. You will provide thought leadership, consulting and technical support and be a trusted advisor, championing their needs within OneTrust.
- Design and implement holistic GRC solutions for our customers; first and foremost, you will be a GRC specialist with proven depth of expertise in the field.
- Co-create these programmes with our customers and bring to bear your industry and product expertise to architect powerful solutions
- Be a thought leader for our customers offering ideas and proposals for them to get maximum value out of their privacy, security and governance programmes and their technology investments
- Have a consulting mindset and throughout your engagement with them be able to put yourself in the shoes of the customer, understanding their requirements, needs and what success looks like
- Demonstrate the ability to diplomatically challenge customers on legacy process or suggest adaptation/best-practice that would benefit both customer and the implementation
- Bridge the gaps between the customer, our implementation teams and our product team to ensure that customer use cases and desired end states are balanced between features that can be fulfilled today and those that are road-mapped.
- Ensure customer expectations on product functionality availability/release dates are set appropriately and a pragmatic implementation plan is agreed to and worked off
- Champion the voice of the customer within OneTrust including to broker discussions with Product, advocate on their behalf and contribute to ideation of enhancements
- Demonstrate OneTrust’s commitment to work collaboratively with our customers and foster relationships with customers ensuring they are for mutual benefit and value
- Support the late stages of the sales process to optimize the statement of work to ensure customer purchases best solution for their needs
- An experienced GRC professional with deep domain expertise and proven experience in delivering/architecting GRC programmes to customers.
- Hard working, determined, Ideas-driven and ambitious
- Independent and a fast learner but also be a big team player
- An experienced technologist who will be able to quickly develop expertise in our products
- Experienced enterprise customer delivery partner
- Able to problem solve; gather client requirements and find a system-based solution that will address them.
- Able to communicate with stakeholders, and to translate complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand terms.
- Skilled in managing senior customer and internal stakeholders, up to C- suite level, in complex environments
- Knowledgeable of the consulting / professional services industry
- Able to work independently and collaborate across multiple business functions and teams, and manage and prioritize workload effectively to meet deadlines
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related subject
- 5+ years of relevant experience across software development, professional services, solution engineering, technical consulting; with expertise in architecting, supporting and/or rolling out new technology and solution initiatives
- 3+ years of working in the GRC area, ideally architecting, and implementing solutions for customers.
- Knowledge of Data Privacy regulations and working experience of privacy programmes. Familiar with privacy technology solutions.
- Experience of co-creating solutions, ideating creatively and ideally of using techniques such as Design Thinking
- Effective customer-facing communication and relationship building skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, Support and Product Management)
- Previous end-to-end implementation experience, ideally on a SAAS platform/product
- Experience in agile project management techniques and methodologies
- Experience in de-escalating tough situations to achieve a favorable outcome
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to build relationships across stakeholders in marketing, sales, and engineering
- Willingness to travel, as job requires (Estimated 10-20%)
- CIPP/E or CIPM certified
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.