Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
The position requires you to be excited to manage campaigns that address different personas across different offerings while understanding the unique situation of each country/region with respect to the different segments we serve, and tailoring execution based on local needs. Being in a fast-paced environment, the position requires the ability to quickly shift priorities to meet deadlines. Be able to build strong relationships with Sales, Services and Customer Success teams. Have a good understanding of campaign metrics, be able to analyze campaign execution to understand what is working well and what isn’t. The right hire will be humble, curious, resourceful, and ability to think outside of the box.
In this role, you will drive the global execution of OneTrust campaigns for our full portfolio of offerings. You will identify talent needed and build out a high performing team. You will define the strategy for execution by country/region in order to drive fast scale of our business in all market segments. You will implement extraordinary marketing programs, targeting prospects and existing customers, as well as contribute to the achievement of our pipeline growth goals. You will collaborate with teams across multiple different departments and do all of this while managing and running your programs to precision.
The VP of Global Field Marketing will cover all geographies Americas, EMEA and APAC working closely with the campaign development team and offering strategists as well as in country teams. This role also involves close collaboration with many members of the marketing organization to deliver high quality campaigns with measurable metrics required to accelerate continued growth for OneTrust. Programs include virtual and live campaigns, partner related activities, third party (regional) conferences, and account-based marketing programs. You will cover the spectrum of high touch to low touch in the execution of campaigns and programs, identifying what marketing motions are the best suited to a particular audience or segment.
This role requires a combination of strategic thinking, strong planning, organizational, and excellent execution skills to successfully plan, develop, execute and measure field marketing activities to deliver marketing contribution to the sales and partner pipeline.
This position will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Build and manage a diverse team of experienced field marketers across all geos. Charter will include engagements across all business and industry segments.
- Programs: Help drive demand creation and lead generation activity in developing qualified sales leads and creating brand awareness activities. Assist in sourcing suitable venues (when not virtual) for regional marketing programs and lead program management of campaigns within the region. Execute targeted regional marketing programs to meet marketing goals, including but not limited to field events, account-based marketing, tradeshows and conferences. Partner and work closely with sales teams to craft account-level marketing plans for their top strategic accounts.
- User/Customer Relations: Assist and contribute to building strong user/customer relationships to help create reference stories that can be shared within the wider community.
- Analysis: Regional reporting on program feedback, ROI, attribution as well as iterations on future activities
- Partners: Support and partner with local partner initiatives such as smaller seminars, lunch and learns, or programs.
- Key participant in country marketing plan creation.
- Administrative: maintain and manage marketing execution calendar, regional budgets, monitor local speaking opportunities, research/execute third-party conferences as needed and collect information for relevant programs across the regions to determine adjustments and improvements.
Your Experience Includes
- Minimum 10-15 years’ experience in B2B tech marketing from a regional or field perspective.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to connect on multiple perspectives when seeking collaboration in accomplishing deliverables/tasks in order to ensure a diverse range of solutions are considered.
- Proactively processes insights and recommendations, based on (past) personal and professional experiences and/or relationships.
- An active contribution to a work team, with an ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. You have an ability to exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- A player-coach, responsible for leading the team but willing and able to participate in all aspects of execution as needed.
- A natural flair to network with team members outside their own area of expertise.
- Exceptional organizational skills and an eye for detail. Things move quickly here but there are always notes, spreadsheets, and lists needed to work with.
- Proficiency in marketing automation tools such as Salesforce, Eloqua and other similar programs.
- Creativity, so an ability to think of new programs that can scale to many users.
- Flexibility to adjust to a dynamic fast-growing environment and willingness to do more than expected.
- Ability to be a true team-player, as well as be at ease to work independently and autonomously.
- A ‘let's-do-this’ attitude and excitement to drive projects to completion.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this, you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.