Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
As the VP of Product and Portfolio Marketing, you will scale the product marketing team at OneTrust to fuel product innovation, adoption, and growth. Your expertise in leading will drive effectiveness of a growing Portfolio & Product Marketing team in defining the marketing strategy aligned to business strategy for each offering area, developing best in class positioning and messaging content, driving offering content strategy and ensuring solutions accelerate business results. Your passion for understanding our business, customers, and markets will drive your ability to build and scale our go-to-market strategies. Reporting directly to the CMO and working closely with Product, Marketing and Business Strategy executives, you will have an opportunity to drive a disruptive platform in a hyper-growing business.
You will build a technical marketing organization to ensure technical content is provided to personalize engagements with customers in each of our offering areas.
You will be responsible for delivering the integrated marketing plan for each of our key market segments and offerings. Ensuring the marketing plan will drive achievement of the business strategy and goals for each segment. You will also work closely with offering managers to document the competitive landscape and defining competitive plays.
- Serve as a spokesperson for OneTrust and its portfolio both internally and externally, working within the global marketing team to deliver a compelling narrative on our category leadership, product positioning, and solutions.
- Build and scale a world-class Product Marketing team with members who are recognized experts on the customers, the products and solutions, and the partnerships that fuel our business.
- Lead OneTrust’s competitive marketing efforts to provide ongoing market intelligence and execute offensive and defensive competitive plays around the world.
- Drive ongoing analysis of the market, customers, products, and the competition, including win-loss reporting, message testing, and product usage and adoption analysis.
- Define personas and buyer journeys using data, primary research, and insights.
- Align with the Product Management, Engineering, and Services teams to drive strategy and execution for product positioning for existing products, solutions and services, and new launches.
- Bring new products to market, both internally through field readiness and externally through the press, analyst, and influencer outreach, and thought leadership programs.
- Be proactive in recognizing where pipeline gaps exist and partner with Sales and Marketing to ensure focused campaigns and sales plays are created to close gaps.
- Be the portfolio expert collaborating with internal teams to develop sales plays and GTM programs that help drive the pipeline, find new buyers, and cross-sell into existing accounts.
- Drive a robust communications plan to ensure stakeholders inside and outside of marketing are aligned and energized by your programs.
- Provide strategic insights for pricing and packaging
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability to the team and company.
- Data-driven, with a track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize, drive
- decision-making, and lead your teams.
- A player-coach, responsible for leading the team but willing and able to participate in all aspects of execution as needed.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in sales cycles, evangelizing product strategy, and interfacing with customer and partner escalations.
- Demonstrated experience in synthesizing and translating market needs into product requirements, ability to manifest the product vision and direction into compelling positioning and messaging
- Passion for working in a lean, fast-paced organization, and desire to own and refine processes
- An energetic and can-do attitude with ability to rally teams around an initiative
- Bias to action and a passion for winning
- Willingness to travel as needed, up to 25%
Your Experience Includes
- 15+ years of very successful B2B software product marketing experience.
- 10+ years leadership experience, including 2nd level management experience required.
- Experience rationalizing a complex portfolio of products and solutions across buyer personas.
- Deep understanding of pragmatic marketing, SaaS business acumen and continuous development methodologies.
- Experience in privacy, security or data governance markets and the challenges enterprise face with managing risk and compliance programs.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this, you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.