Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
This Associate Customer Engineer role is one of the key pieces of the OneTrust architecture. After the sales process, Implementation consultants are the key to implementing the solution, deploying our technology and driving adoption. The role specifically covers the Data Discovery product within OneTrust so requires employees to have a strong technical and consultative background and acumen for all things data. This role is extremely important as it’s the bridge between OneTrust and the customer and also internally, being able to identify gaps in the product which might help the business grow.
- Partner with clients to understand their data architecture and business objectives · Utilize the OneTrust technology to discover and classify structured and un-structured data across a variety of systems both Cloud and on-premise
- Identify technical requirements and follow best practices in Data Discovery deployment.
- Demonstrate thorough product knowledge and the ability to understand customer architecture and on-prem landscape.
- Ability to identify an escalated customer situation and effectively relay internally.
- Implement the solution working with a variety of different data sources and types in different hosting locations.
- Consultancy skills; devising success criteria and a joint collaborative delivery approach with customers.
- Ability to demo various scenarios and use-cases of the product as well as the ability to answer questions both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize issues and respond quickly to pressing customer needs.
- Support clients throughout the whole implementation process, start to end, ensuring they receive an exceptional service
- You're the light to the company, your actions are how OneTrust will be perceived
- Have the ability to work closely with the product team to build out ideas and concepts that are highlighted during implementations
- Available to start full time in January 2022 or June/July 2022
- Tech savvy, interested in different frameworks
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Driven by Customer Success
- Able to build relationships and communicate with stakeholders in marketing, sales, and engineering and clearly and efficiently take information from the client and translate it to the relevant teams
- Excellent in communication skills (Verbal, written and presentation)
- Effective in customer-facing communication and relationship building skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in an ever-changing environment
- Previously worked on implementing a SaaS solution
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, Maths or related subject
- 0-2 years of relevant experience across software development, professional services, solution engineering, technical consulting; with expertise in architecting, supporting and/or rolling out new technology and solution initiatives
- Proven ability to engage across functional teams (Professional Services, Support and Product Management)
- Strong technical experience · API’s – have a strong knowledge, being able to integrate · Working knowledge of containerization, orchestration and related infrastructures such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift · Knowledge/scripting skills - preferably Bash and Python, Ansible, Linux, firewall, ports
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot networking issues
- Basic Knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL
- Debugging skills of the complex environment
- Understanding high-level concepts of distributed systems
- Exposure to data and the Big Data world
- Knowledge of public cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud (AKS, EKS, GKE, Drivers, Storage, VPN, Subnets) · Linux and Windows Administration skills
- Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customers
- MA/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Maths or related subject
- CIPP/E or CIPM certified
- AWS/Azure Certifications
- Linux certifications
- Networking certifications
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.