Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
The Associate Technical Implementation Consultant role is one of the key pieces of the OneTrust architecture. They are the key driver of working with senior consultants and accomplishing project tasks, in addition to covering all technical modules. As an Associate Technical Implementation Consultant, you will have responsibility for customer deliverables by working directly with the Senior and Principal Technical Implementation Consultants and the projects they are supporting.
In this role, you will play a critical role in the adoption, design, and usability of our product. You will also work directly with our customers to ensure they have a positive implementation experience and leverage our solution to its fullest. This is a fantastic opportunity to leverage your development background in a unique way and develop consulting / client facing skills.
- Identify project scope and manage customer expectations throughout the technical implementation and platform adoption for all customer proof of concept projects from start to finish
- Work with Senior Consultants and Principal Consultants on strategic customer accounts
- Be an advocate for our customers by representing their issues to Product Management and Software Engineering with a focus on steering the OneTrust roadmap
- Demonstrate thorough product knowledge and ability to understand customer use-cases
- Monitor and analyze the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality to provide leadership with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products
- Complete internal and project documentation (including configuration logs and functional specifications)
- Work closely with UI/UX design, marketing, product management and engineering on project goals and requirements
- Identify and escalate customer situations and effectively relay internally
- Seek opportunities in day-to-day workflow to improve quality and efficiency from ideation to deployment
- Document processes and workflows in shareable documents for future use and adoption
- Provide strategic and tactical support for Sales, Professional Services, and Business Development
- Available to start full time in January-March 2022 or July-October 2022
- Genuinely enthusiastic about working directly with customers
- A strategic thinker, problem solver, and decision-maker
- Someone with strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
- Able to communicate with stakeholders, and clearly and efficiently take information from the client and translate it to the relevant teams
- Able to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, and Product Management).
- Able to troubleshoot software related issues
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Willing to travel, as job requires (Estimated 10-20%)
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Web Design/Development, Engineering Management or Information Technology/Systems
- Internship or project experience in software development, professional services, solution engineering, technical consulting; with expertise in architecting and rolling out new technology and solution initiatives
- Experience working with or working knowledge of HTTP, SSO, SSL certificates, networking, and API integrations
- Effective customer-facing communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
- Master's in Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Web Design/Development, Engineering Management, or Information Technology/Systems
- Language skills (Portuguese, German, French, Spanish, or Italian)
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.