Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
OneTrust is a rapidly growing startup and already the leading privacy management platform used by hundreds of global organizations to comply with ever expanding data privacy regulations. This is an incredibly fast paced, competitive, and fun environment - we’re seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst (Automation) who wants a unique challenge.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst (Automation), you will work with the testing teams to help drive and improve the software quality assurance function within OneTrust. You should be a current college student or recent grad interested in using your skills and taking them to the next level. You’re excited about delving deeper into automation test frameworks and other new technologies. You should be able to work well in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment. You’ll bring your passion for creating stable automated tests – plus your total commitment to quality and unending eagerness for learning.
- Contribute to all automation testing activities related to enterprise software development with enthusiasm and a natural ability to deliver on short timelines
- Understand and translate business and technical requirements into automated tests within a CI environment
- Work with R&D, product management, and other functional teams to aid in delivery on test plans
- Collaborate with different functional groups to identify gaps, prioritize, and resolve issues
- Assist with managing test environments, test devices and OS versions required for testing
- Use strong communication and natural curiosity to provide trusted and highly valuable feedback
- Available to start full time in January 2022 or June/July 2022
- Able to work quickly, writing test scripts that are efficient and re-usable
- Passionate for high quality work and attention to detail
Your Experience Includes
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- Some knowledge of QA for web/application development projects
- Experience with database testing (SQL/NoSQL)
- Keep up in our Agile development process
- Excellent analytical/troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pursuing a Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- Deeper knowledge of QA for web/application development projects
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.