Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
As a Performance Engineer, you’ll have a key role in our products’ success. You will work with product management, development and the rest of the QA team to deliver performance tests and identify bottlenecks prior to deployment.
The right person will have proven core QA competencies and ability to create stable performance tests, high attention to detail, and ability to work in heavily Continuous Deployment environments.
The Performance Engineer should have a strong desire to understand the privacy industry, including regulatory environments, and uses this curiosity to build skills that will support all the primary responsibilities. This role is critical in keeping OneTrust on the forefront of industry trends, competitive landscape and continually improve our core application.Understand and translate business and technical requirements into various types of performance tests
- Work with product management, and other functional teams to own and deliver performance/load test plans
- Collaborate with different functional groups (Development and Operations) to identify gaps, prioritize, and resolve issues
- Define test data and reports for both functional and non-functional requirements
- Work to analyze the performance of the environments and troubleshoot to identify problem areas
- Work closely with Development and Operations teams to experiment and fine tune the environment sizing
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability
- Generate test summary reports for management review
- Develop robust tests to support sizing requirements
- Train and mentor junior performance engineers
- Someone who can learn how to get to the bottom of an automated failure (in an integrated environment) and alert the right team
- Consistently willing to pitch in to support a long running deployment, even after hours.
- Willing to learn and pick up new skillsets to support ever-changing technology
- Organized with attention to detail
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- 7+ years of relevant experience working as a Performance Engineer
7 + years of experience working with Jmeter, Loadrunner or Shell as well as Python or Groovy
5+ years of experience working in automated test and continuously deployed environments
- 5+ years of experience writing or maintaining scripts using JMeter
- 5+ years of experience in analyzing the CPU Utilization, Memory usage, Network usage, Garbage Collection and DB Parameters and DB Reports to verify the performance of the applications
- 5+ years of experience in identifying memory leakage, connection issues and ability to test the throttling within the application
- 5+ years of experience troubleshooting information from logs, use of tools like Kibana, ability to add the necessary monitors and alerts
- 4+ years of experience in executing scripts under load
- 4+ years of experience with database testing (SQL/NoSQL)
- 4+ years of experience working with teams across geos
- 4+ years of experience with tools such as Bitbucket, Git, Stash, Confluence, JIRA
- 3+ years of experience in cloud-based applications, preferred Azure
- 3+ years of experience understanding the monitors in cloud applications and insights gathering the necessary statistics from VMs, docker images etc
- 3+ years of experience in microservice architecture and scaling of enterprise solutions
- 3+ years of experience with REST API testing
- Familiarity with Agile principles
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.