Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
In this role, you will handle the overall management of the Technical Implementation Consultant (DevOps) Team and responsibility with your team for customer relationships, working directly with our customers to enhance their overall user experience with the OneTrust platform.
To thrive in this role, the Technical Implementation Consultant (DevOps) Lead will keep up with industry and technology trends, competitive landscape and customer needs for the purpose of being active and vocal in making decisions about the direction of the platform.
- Lead your team in partnering with clients to successfully deploy the OneTrust solution
- Provide assurance and oversight to customers implementing OneTrust’s platform regarding On-premises implementations including underlying hardware and software architectures
- Establish yourself as a trusted adviser to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our platform
- Be an advocate for our customers by representing their issues to Product Management and Software Engineering with a focus on steering the OneTrust roadmap
- Manage customer escalations and effectively drive collaboration with key stakeholders across the OneTrust team
- Drive the team’s training, development and growth according to established business objectives
- DevOps skilled professional capable of owning customer relationships
- Able to chair meetings or host webinars utilizing excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Qualified to build relationships across stakeholders in DevOps
- Capable of using strong entrepreneurial skills to in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
- Empathetic to your customers, advocating for their success
- Able to take information and process it quickly
- Independent, but also a team player
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related subject
- 5+ years of relevant experience in professional services, solution engineering, technical consulting; with expertise in architecting and rolling out new technology and solution initiatives
- Previous experience leading within a DevOps environment and or SAAS platform/product
- Proven track record of successful delivery of enterprise IT projects as a team lead
- Effective customer-facing communication skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, Support, and Product Management)
- Detailed understanding of DevOps / SRE
- Kubernetes experience. Ideally at least one of EKS, AKS, GKS and Microservices
- Knowledge of public cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud(Drivers, Storage, VPN, Subnets)
- Scripting skills Understanding of AWS SGs or NSGs and general networking g. Firewall
- Debugging skills of complex deployment architectures
- Basic Knowledge of databases such as SQL, MongoDb
- Linux and Windows Administration skills
- APIs – have a strong knowledge, being able to integrate multiple systems using APIs
- AWS Cloud Practitioner certified or Azure Fundamentals.
- AWS Certified Associate (Architect, Operations or Developer)
- Azure DevOps Certified Associate
- CIPP/E or CIPM certified
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.