Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We’re looking for a Manager - Project Delivery who is passionate about delivering software implementations and building excellent relationships with our customers. As a Manager – Project Delivery, you will manage a team of Project Management Team Leads who own client engagements and are the internal advocate for your customers. You will be responsible for key project factors like resources, scope, timeline, deliverables, budget, reporting, and customer satisfaction for entire Americas/EMEA Portfolio. You will coordinate across organizations including Sales, Product Management, and Support throughout the project lifecycle.
- Oversee project management activities including solution design proposal, budget development, value case assessment, process documentation, and developing project-related communications and plans enterprise/strategic customer-facing professional service projects (hybrid, deployments, custom SOWs)
- Deliver accurate reporting of project status, covering key milestones, resource capacity, and financial health.
- Perform project risk assessments, develop contingency plans, and recommend mitigations, as needed.
- Look for process improvement opportunities including project team engagement, project delivery, reporting, communications and leveraging lessons learned.
- Provide leadership, direction, and coaching to team members as required to drive successful project outcomes.
- Oversee selection, interview, hiring, and onboarding process for project management resources as required.
- Manage and motivate project team members to deliver project objectives by regularly assessing resource needs, removing barriers to success, and providing constructive feedback when needed.
- Provide project management leadership and expertise, and support initiatives to develop a comprehensive and sustainable portfolio and project management strategy and set of practices.
- Possess command of project management/continuous improvement methodologies (i.e. PMP, FPX, Agile, Lean, Six Sigma, CBT, etc.)
- Embrace and lead a culture of inclusiveness and multi-cultural engagement through coaching and feedback to peers and the broader community
- Direct Supervision of a Team of Project Delivery Team Leads
- Effective and possess strong partnership and relationship building skills for key stakeholders
- Able to drive business results – identify and capitalize on opportunities, identify risks/issues, assess implications, formulate recommendations, and drive sound decisions that deliver results
- Analytical and a strategic thinker
- Committed to client and customer satisfaction
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and maneuver daily planned and unplanned operational activities
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s degree or in computer science, engineering, business or other related field. Master’s preferred or specialized/minored in Project Management
- 8+ years’ experience working in a client/customer facing Professional Services role
- 7+ years’ experience performing in a Project Manager role
- 3+ years’ in a direct supervisory capacity
- Interest in leading software implementations and learning conversational-level application functionality
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining sight of the big picture
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities; formal presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audience
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- PMI – Program Management Professional (PgMP)
- Successful track record of delivering enterprise and strategic projects
- Previously lead team of privacy professionals
- Previously worked on implementing a SaaS solution
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.