Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
OneTrust is hiring a Sr. Technical Proposal Writing Manager to join our Sales Enablement team. The Sr. Technical Proposal Writing Manager will lead and manage the full Request for Proposal (RFP) team including driving team planning, execution, and development. This individual will participate in defining repeatable and scalable proposal processes, structures and formats along with defining win strategies, competitive analysis/reporting, and proposal presentations. In addition, this person will be accountable for creating a collaborative environment across the R&D and Sales teams, while concurrently keeping the customer’s needs and outcomes the central area of focus.
- Define and implement a streamlined proposal development and capture process for the organization. This includes looking for continuous improvement opportunities across people, process and tools automation to decrease the turnaround time (TAT) of RFPs and Security Questionnaires (SQs)
- Lead and manage the end-to-end proposal document development process from the proposal phase through the post-proposal phase.
- Oversee compliance metrics and work with the global sales team to coordinate timelines, incorporate client-specific requirements, and ensure a win-win strategy. Includes working in close collaboration with the Account Executives (AEs) and Solution Engineers (SEs) to prioritize RFPs and Security Questionnaires (SQs) across products / customers, in an effort to optimize customer deadlines.
- Collaborate with management and key stakeholders to provide proposal leadership, support, and overall direction.
- Support team member personal development growth objectives, alongside the needs of the RFP team.
- Able to successfully manage multiple concurrent projects at once and understand the critical path of proposal development and completion
- Excellent writing, planning, organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently, collaborate with a global team, and fully deliver on all commitments to meet aggressive deadlines
- Able to operate both strategically and tactically across multiple stakeholders within OneTrust
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or writing field
- Experience managing team of experienced and junior resources
- Strong professional writing samples
- 7+ years of professional writing experience
- Experience with RFIs, RFPs, security questionnaires and privacy questionnaires highly preferred
- Knowledge of Agile development
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Prior experience working in a similar industry to OneTrust
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.