Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We’re looking for a Program Manager – Project Management who is passionate about delivering software implementations and building excellent relationships with our customers. As a Program Manager – Project Management, you will own client engagements and are the internal advocate for your customers. You will be responsible for key project factors like resources, scope, timeline, deliverables, budget, reporting, and customer satisfaction for entire Americas Portfolio. You will coordinate across organizations including Sales, Product Management, and Support throughout the project lifecycle.
- Drive project management activities including solution design proposal, budget development, value case assessment, process documentation, and developing project-related communications and plans for 12+ enterprise/strategic customer-facing professional service projects (hybrid, deployments, custom SOWs)
- Deliver accurate reporting of project status, covering key milestones, resource capacity, and financial health
- Perform project risk assessments, develop contingency plans, and recommend mitigations, as needed
- Look for process improvement opportunities including project delivery, reporting, communications and leveraging lessons learned
- Provide project management leadership and expertise, and support initiatives to develop a comprehensive and sustainable portfolio and project management strategy and set of practices
- Possess command of project management/continuous improvement methodologies (i.e.; PMP, FPX, Agile, Lean, Six Sigma, CBT, etc.)
- Embrace and lead a culture of inclusiveness and multi-cultural engagement through coaching and feedback to peers and the broader community
- Effective at building strong partnerships with key stakeholders
- Track record to drive business results – identifies and capitalizes on opportunities, identifies risks/issues, assesses implications, formulates recommendations, and drives sound decisions that deliver results
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Committed to client and customer satisfaction
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business or other related field
- 8+ years’ experience working in a client/customer facing Professional Services role
- 7-10+ years’ experience performing in a Project Manager role
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining sight of the big picture
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills with a passion for technology
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Creative problem-solving skills focused on solutions and removing obstacles
- PMI – Program Management Professional (PgMP)
- Previous privacy related program management experience
- Previously worked on implementing a SaaS solution
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, business or other related field
Videos to Learn More
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 4 employees from our Professional Services team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.