Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
The Strategic Enterprise Account Executive will successfully prospect and develop leads with a focus on our largest new logos (Fortune 2000). This role will engage the highest priority cold accounts for OneTrust, expand existing Named Accounts and drive strategic engagement with C-level executives.
- Demonstrate a knowledgeable understanding of full array of our offerings
- Answer questions and make recommendations when speaking to customers/prospects
- Qualify sales opportunities, setting proper customer expectations and handling negotiations
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual qualified meeting and revenue goals
- Confident with excellent communication skills (must be able to effectively communicate with C-Level Executives
- Disciplined sales processes and CRM hygiene
- Effective relationship-builder
- Proficient networker
- Consultative sales style
- Strategic thinker
Your Experience Includes
- Assoc./BS or equivalent military experience required
- 7+ years in B2B full life cycle sales role selling software or related technologies.
- Experience in strategic outbound calling that results in building engagement with senior executives in assigned accounts.
- Effective sales presentation skills, forecasting, and planning skills
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as organizational skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM solutions.
- Willingness to travel, as job requires (Estimated 20-30%)
- Experience in Privacy, Security, Third-Part Risk management (depending on offering we are targeting)
- CIPP/E or CIPM certified
Videos to Learn More
- Learn more about the customers we serve, and hear directly from our Chief Revenue Officer, Kevin Kiley, about what it’s like to work on our Sales team.
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 4 employees from our Sales team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.