Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We’re looking for a Project Manager who is passionate about delivering software implementations and building excellent relationships with our customers. As a Senior Project Manager you will own client engagements and be the internal advocate for your customers. You will be responsible for key project factors like resources, scope, timeline, deliverables, budget, reporting, and customer satisfaction. You will coordinate across organizations including Sales, Product Management, and Support throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage customer-facing professional service projects including requirements gathering, estimation process, SOW creation, project execution and stakeholder management
- Engage with new and existing enterprise customers in a project management capacity, working with other OneTrust Consultants to deliver the solution as scoped
- Build and manage customer-facing project plans and status reports. Manage project scope and customer expectations
- Work collaboratively with other departments, including sales, support, engineering, and product management teams to ensure successful completion of customer implementations
- Coordinate all aspects of a service offering for a client from inception to go-live
- Manage internal handoff to support by coordinating completion of all customer-facing and internal solution deliverables
- Some travel required (30%-50%)
- Fluent/Business Native in German
- Previously worked on implementing a SaaS solution
- Previous project management experience
- Hard working, determined
- Used to working at a very fast pace
- Able to take information and process it very quickly
- Must be independent and a fast learner but also be a big team player
- Having a good tech awareness
- Able to problem solve; gather client requirements and find a system-based solution that will address them.
- Able to communicate with stakeholders, and to translate complex technical concepts into easy to understand terms.
- Consultative approach
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business or other related field
- 5+ years’ experience working in a client/customer facing Professional Services role
- 5+ years’ experience performing in a Project Manager role, preferably related to software implementation
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining sight of the big picture
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills with a passion for technology
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or PRINCE2 certified
- Creative problem-solving skills focused on solutions and removing obstacles
- Ability to build relationships and enhance cooperation
- Interest in leading software implementations and learning conversational-level application functionality
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.