Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
- The Technical Implementation role is one of the key pieces of the OneTrust architecture. After the sales process, consultants are the key contact in driving and building the relationship, implementing the solution and managing the expectations of the customer. Technical Implementation consultants work across the technical modules.
- As a Principal Consultant – Technical Implementations, you will be one of our most experienced and skilled consultants, handling the overall responsibility for the customer relationship by working directly with our strategic customers to enhance their overall user experience with the OneTrust Privacy, Security and Governance platform.
- The Principal Consultant – Technical Consulting has a deep understanding of the privacy industry, including regulatory environment, and uses this knowledge to support all the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, the Principal Consultant – Technical Implementations will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape and customer needs for the purpose of being active and vocal in making decisions about the direction of the platform.
- Lead the solution design and oversee the technical implementation and platform adoption for the most complex customer implementations
- Provide assurance and oversight to customers implementing OneTrust’s platform regarding SaaS implementations including underlying hardware and software architectures
- Establish yourself as a trusted adviser to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our platform
- Provide consultancy to analyze the client’s internal processes and structure to design the solution and determine configuration best practice and where business process changes are recommended
- Document processes and workflows in shareable documents for future use and adoption
- Be an advocate for our customers by representing their issues to Product Management and Software Engineering with a focus on steering the OneTrust roadmap
- Monitor and analyze the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality in order to provide leadership with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products
- Provide strategic and tactical support for Sales, Professional Services, and Business Development
- Leveraging customer relationships as needed for prospect references
- Contribute to the growth and development of the PSO organization by sharing knowledge and experience through activities such as training, being a subject matter expert and developing documentation
- Tech savvy, interested in different frameworks
- Able to problem solve
- Able to communicate with stakeholders, and clearly and efficiently take information from the client and translate it to the relevant teams
- Excellent Communicator (Verbal, written and presentation)
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Previously worked on implementing a SaaS solution
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Web Design/Development, Engineering Management or Information Technology/Systems
- 8+ years of relevant experience in software development, professional services, solution engineering, technical consulting; with expertise in architecting and rolling out new technology and solution initiatives
- Experience working with HTTP, SSO, SSL certificates, networking, and API integrations
- Effective customer-facing communication skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, and Product Management)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Technical application integration
- Functional experience in the field (Privacy or GRC)
- Industry Certifications (CIPP/E, CIPM, GRCP, CPA, CISA, etc.)
- Experience dealing with senior management (C-Level) across multiple clients
- Language skills (particularly German, French, Spanish, or Italian)
Videos to Learn More
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 4 employees from our Professional Services team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.