Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
The Partner Implementation Consultant - Portuguese role is one of the key pieces of the OneTrust architecture. After the sales process, consultants are the key contact in driving and building the relationship, training the partner on respective modules and assisting in providing implementation support for the partner. Consultants cover the whole suite of OneTrust modules. The role is probably the most important as it enables the partner to become proficient in the offerings, become confident working along our implementation methodology, and in helping both businesses grow.
The Partner Implementation Consultant - Portuguese has a clear understanding of the privacy industry, including regulatory environment, and uses this knowledge to support all of the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, the Partner Enablement Consultant will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape and partner needs for the purpose of being active and vocal in making decisions about the direction of the partnership program and product offering.
- Train partners on the modules within the OneTrust solution
- Support partners throughout the whole on-boarding process, start to end, ensuring they receive exceptional service
- Aiding & shadowing partners during their own implementation projects
- You’re the light to the company, your actions are how OneTrust will be perceived by its customers & partners alike
- Having the ability to work closely with the product team to build out ideas and concepts that are highlighted during training/implementations
- Becoming SMEs to specific modules, helping other junior colleagues or supporting your team members who may be new to the OneTrust platform
- Provide assistance to partners recertifying their OneTrust credentials annually
- Constantly learning and understanding latest features and modules
- Assisting in program development and educational collateral build-out
- Bilingual in English and Portuguese (Fluent/Native speaking), both verbal and written
- Hard working, passionate and determined individual
- Used to working at a very fast pace
- Able to take information and process it very quickly
- Independent and a fast learner but also be a big team player
- Able to problem solve; gather client requirements and find a system-based solution that will address them
- Able to communicate with stakeholders, and to translate complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand terms
Your Experience Includes
- 1-3 years of relevant experience across software development, professional services, solution engineering, technical consulting; with expertise in architecting, supporting and/or rolling out new technology and solution initiatives
- Previous end-to-end implementation experience, ideally on a SAAS platform/product
- Effective customer-facing communication and relationship building skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
- Strong consultative approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
- Previous project management experience is beneficial
- Having a good tech awareness
- Willingness to travel, as job requires (Estimated 10-20%)
Videos to Learn More
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 4 employees from our Professional Services team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.