Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
In this role, you will act as a product expert and advocate for our enterprise, strategic customers from post-implementation to renewal. As a Senior TAM, you will be assigned to a small number of customers and be responsible for the success of those accounts. These accounts will be some of our largest accounts in terms of modules licensed and annual spend (ARR) or key strategic accounts in certain markets/industries. Your main goal will be to ensure our key customers are happy and satisfied with all the products within their license. You will be responsible for managing the customer relationship, ensuring they are getting full value out the tool, partnering with our Sales, Product, Engineering, and Consulting teams to provide the highest level of guidance, and working to ensure adoption and growth within your accounts. We expect you to be able to manage your customers with little support needed from your manager. As the customers you support grow with OneTrust, the scope of work will expand as well as you will be responsible for supporting all live products. You may lead large processes/projects outside of scope of primary job or be asked to step in to manage account relationships during critical implementation stages.
- Create long-term relationships and act as a product/solution expert for the customer
- Work daily with key customer stakeholders to provide guidance and product expertise
- Accelerate customer solutions through knowledge of their business and best practice guidance
- Provide timely account or issue executive level summary status reports both internally and to the customer
- Deliver proactive communication and manage mission-critical issues
- Align customer’s technical roadmap with our product roadmap
- Advocate for your customer by sharing their key business requirements internally with our Product and Engineering teams
- Provide training on new features and accelerate adoption by understanding of their usage
- Manage customer feature requests and provide timely updates and visibility to the customer
- Understand each customer's industry and privacy management strategy in order to help customer utilize the OneTrust platform to its fullest and derive maximum business value
- Deliver quarterly business reviews to communicate strategically with your customers and their executive teams to gauge progress and ensure alignment
- Monitor adoption and customer usage to ensure customers are improving how they are leveraging their products
- Scope out implementation services as needed to support your customers.
- Lead large projects/processes outside of primary job responsibilities
- Step in to support team leads/TAM Managers in de-escalating accounts and setting success plans
- Help upskill junior and TAM resources
- Increasing adoption across your account base
- 90% ARR adoption rate across your account base is the goal
- Ensuring your customers are renewing what they have, expanding into new offerings and continuing to pay for TAM service
- 95% GRR and 130% NRR
- 95% TAM Renewal Rate
- Helping drive and acting as an invaluable resource in support of key customer objectives
- Primarily measured through customer feedback during key account milestones (QBRs, renewal, customer shout outs to leadership)
- Successful ownership and completion of large projects outside of scope of primary job responsibilities
Your Experience Includes
- Excellent with your communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Proficient in the products you have been exposed to, and possess the ability to learn the entire product suite
- Empathetic to your customers, advocating for their success
- Looking for a longer-term relationship with your customers
- Steady in the face of business-critical issues and capable of handling customer escalations
- Able to take information and process it quickly
- Independent, but also a team player
- Willing to travel, job requires (Estimated 10-20%)
- CIPP/E or CIPM certified
- Experience in the privacy space
Videos to Learn More
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 4 employees from our Professional Services team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.