Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
The Lead Technical Account Manager is responsible for the management of our Technical Account Management team and also acts as the customer champion within the OneTrust Professional Services Team caring for a small number of key strategic accounts to ensure customers are receiving excellent levels of guidance and getting maximum value from their investment in the OneTrust product. In this role, you will have a clear understanding of the privacy industry, including regulatory environment, and use this knowledge to drive all the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, you will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape and customer needs and to support making decisions about the direction of the platform.
- Manage the customer relationship and be directly responsible for our customer’s experience post-implementation
- Participate in incident management and resolution for any items under your reporting line.
- Act as trusted advisor to customer within OneTrust by understanding business and system requirements and advocating these to Product team
- Provide training on new features, coordinate quarterly product road-map calls and keep customer teams up to date on the status of requested customer enhancements
- Meet weekly with key customer stakeholders and superusers to provide assistance, evaluate project progress and share industry best practices
- Travel to customer sites to strengthen relationships and help plan/drive key initiatives
- Understand each customer's industry and privacy management strategy in order to help customer utilize the OneTrust platform to its fullest and derive maximum business value
- Manage customer escalations and effectively drive collaboration with key stakeholders across the OneTrust team
- Drive the team’s training, development and growth according to established business objectives
- Optimize resource efficiency and effective deployment of tools and resources
- Participate in talent acquisition activities to aid the growth of the team
- Contribute to business planning for the OneTrust professional services department
- Provide strategic and tactical guidance for Sales, Professional Services, and Business Development
- Excellent with your communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Proficient in the products you have been exposed to, and possess the ability to learn the entire product suite
- Empathetic to your customers, advocating for their success
- Looking for a longer-term relationship with your customers
- Steady in the face of business-critical issues and capable of handling customer escalations
- Able to take information and process it quickly
- Independent, but also a team player
Your Experience Includes
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software development, professional services, solution engineering, technical account management; with expertise in managing and support customers in technology and solution initiatives
- At least 6 months' time within the OneTrust Professional Services department excelling in your current role
- Proven track record of successful management of enterprise accounts as a team lead or manager
- Effective customer-facing communication skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, and Product Management)
- Practical experience in troubleshooting software and web services
- Ability to build relationships across stakeholders in marketing, sales, and engineering
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
- Previous experience working within a Technical Account Manager function on a SaaS platform/product
- Strong technical experience, including the integration API’s
- Good knowledge and previous experience working with SSO
Videos to Learn More
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 4 employees from our Professional Services team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.