Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
Due to rapid growth OneTrust is seeking a Salesforce Administrator. The ideal candidate possesses hands-on SFDC Enterprise or Performance Edition administration and configuration skills, the willingness to coordinate with stakeholders, and experience with complex automation. He/she must possess a service-oriented demeanor and a passion for working with Salesforce technology.
- Handle core Salesforce administration including flow, process builder, validation rules, formulas, object management, & permissions
- Support Sales Cloud & Salesforce CPQ projects as required, including documentation of business requirements and driving configuration changes as required, with a heavy focus on Salesforce CPQ
- Engage with key stakeholders (Product, Legal, Finance, Customer Success, etc.) across the organization
- Provide first-level support, including issue identification and resolution
- Provide ad hoc training to Salesforce users as required to help expand knowledge and adoption of Salesforce’s capabilities
- Handle ad hoc reporting requests and optimize the user experience related to reports and dashboards
- Monitor and analyze site metrics, system performance, and user activity.
- Maintaining data quality, supporting efforts including data loading, data exporting, record de-duplication, and related tasks
- Present solutions to executive team on a weekly basis
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders and maintain good working relationships with them
- Ability to help translate customer requirements into SFDC configuration
- Mastery of Salesforce Flows
- Mastery of Salesforce Process Builders
- Mastery of writing Salesforce Validation Rules & Formulas
- Ability to build change sets and deploy new configuration without errors in Production
- Ability to quickly resolve user error inquiries on own
Your Experience Includes
- Education - Bachelor’s degree required
- Certification - Admin 201 Certification required
- Must have some past background in customer service, sales, support, or account management
- Minimum 3 years of experience being a SFDC Administrator. Salesforce CPQ experience preferred.
- Experience working at a startup
- Experience working with executives/C-suite
- Working knowledge of the integration points associated with applications such as Tableau, FinancialForce, etc. highly desired
- Advanced Admin 301 certification
- Platform App Builder certification
- Salesforce CPQ certification
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.