Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
OneTrust is looking for a new member for our Customer Success Team who is passionate about helping maintain excellent relationships with customers. Strong customer relationships and comprehensive platform adoption are critical for OneTrust to maintain our market leading retention rates, the lifeblood of a SaaS organization.
As a Customer Success Expert, you will be the customer’s top advocate, and help bridge the bond between the Customer, our Sales, Renewals, Product and Consulting teams. You will be responsible for driving customer adoption, identifying, and mitigating potential roadblocks with subscription renewals, and performing system and process health checks to maximize the value customers receive from the OneTrust platform. A successful Customer Success Expert will pro-actively engage with customers from their assigned territory to ensure their full adoption and ongoing use of the OneTrust platform, as well as bridging any other support gaps to ensure that the customer is fully leveraging the product to meet their business needs.
- Proactively engage with stakeholders to ensure maximum product adoption and return on their investment in OneTrust
- Engage with customers across their life cycle with OneTrust, through onboarding, delivery, business-as-usual through to renewal. Providing guidance and support at each step
- Analyze and act upon platform usage statistics, helping drive forward adoption of the OneTrust platform through training, consulting, data imports, partner engagements and other adoption techniques
- Coordinate and support colleagues with system and process health checks. These extended consulting exercises occur over two or more sessions and involve an in-depth review of a customer’s use of the OneTrust platform, advising on proven ways of working and best practices
- Provide regulatory and best practice advice to customers, drawing from consulting experience to advise customers on optimization of privacy programs
- Partner with colleagues in the Sales, Renewals and Product teams to provide seamless support during renewal cycles and help facilitate expansion or add-on opportunities
- Support colleagues with customer cancelations and escalations. Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and support the delivery of resolution plans to maximize retention and adoption
- Proactively contribute towards methodology development and process design
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in an ever-changing environment
- Hard working, determined, and innovative
- Used to working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- An independent and a fast learner
- Able to problem solve – taking in information and processing it very quickly
- Equipped with strong customer-facing skills
- Able to communicate with stakeholders whilst clearly and efficiently taking information from a customer and translating it into relevant solutions
- Interested in Data Privacy, Security, and Governance
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s degree (required; Business, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering or related field is preferred)
- Effective customer-facing communication skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinking, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Strong entrepreneurial skills that will enable you to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
- Internship or project experience within the Technology/SaaS industry (software development, professional services, solution engineering, or technical consulting)
- CIPP/E or CIPM certified
- Functional experience in the industry field (Privacy, Third-Party Risk or GRC)
Videos to Learn More
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 4 employees from our Professional Services team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the #1 fastest growing company on the 2020 Inc. 500 and the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.