Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
OneTrust is investing significant resources to deliver successful revenue increase in the Enterprise client segment ($1.5B-$7.5B revenue). Enterprise Account Executives have a critical role and responsibility to deliver new client acquisition in zero-base accounts, while also ensuring successful relationships and revenue growth with existing customers. This role will be focused on our Governance, Risk and Compliance Offering team.
- Acquire new customers through successful prospecting and sales cycles to closure
- Target, identify and close add-on business with existing customers
- Assist in renewing existing customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional sales teams and client success functions
- Maintain accurate pipeline reporting and quarterly revenue goals
- Understand customers’ business needs and take a consultative approach in handling aspects of sales cycle to include proposal development and product demonstrations
- Qualify sales opportunities, set proper customer expectations, handle negotiations, and accurately forceast to management
- Communicate effectively with all levels (C, SVP, VP, Dir, etc..) and key decision makers
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual qualified meeting and revenue goals
- Confident with excellent communication skills (must be able to effectively communicate with C-Level Executives
- Disciplined sales processes and CRM hygiene
- Balanced focus on new prospecting activity and deal-advancing activities
- Hunting mentality
- Consultative approach
Your Experience Includes
- 7+ years of selling B2B Enterprise level software or related technologies
- 1+ year of selling GRC software solution
- Strong track record of performance
- Previous experience running sales presentation/demos
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM solution
- Experience in Privacy, Security, Third-Part Risk management
- CIPP/E or CIPM certified
- GRCP certified
Videos to Learn More
- Learn more about the customers we serve, and hear directly from our Chief Revenue Officer, Kevin Kiley, about what it’s like to work on our Sales team.
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 4 employees from our Sales team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.