Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
With the expansion and maturity of the product, UX team, and OneTrust offerings, we’re looking to hire a Senior UX Researcher who will further develop our research practices, act as an individual contributor to any new or existing offering, while providing guidance and mentorship to junior researchers and designers.
Grow and mature OneTrust UX research practices and infrastructure. This includes, conducting primary research, analyzing insights, and guiding other OneTrust stakeholders to learn and apply research practices in their everyday work. You will play a key role in shaping how we build research as a core competency to be a data driven product design and development process.
You are a strong vocal champion for the user, research practices, and good UX design. You are able to balance research, design and business needs to in a fast-paced, product-minded culture that moves rapidly from planning, designing, and executing. You are able to gather usability research and feedback and turn it into actionable items. You are someone with a player-coach mentality. You are skilled in research practices, UX deliverables, and IA to consistently deliver quality B2B product experiences.
Your Experience Includes
- Have 5+ years relevant user research experience working on digital experiences and specialize in generating actionable insights that drive impact.
- Degree in HCI or similar based in research and design methods
- In-depth understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods at scale which will include usability evaluation, stakeholder interviews, user surveys, ideation sessions, focus groups, ethnographic field research, and diary studies.
- Can lead, design, execute, and communicate impactful research in a fast-paced product development process and know how to integrate research into product and design roadmaps.
- Have a desire to be hands-on, from planning and recruiting, to conducting research, to analyze findings, guide teams, and deliver innovative, actionable insights.
- Desire to be an advocate of research insights to diverse audiences through various mediums
- Ability to tell compelling stories and are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders to help you produce your best work.
- Be highly collaborative as a strategic partner to business leads, product managers, designers, and engineers to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for our products by grounding these decisions in user needs and insights
- Ability to create a variety of deliverables, such as Journey Maps, Service Blueprints, Personas, wireframes, and case studies.
- Prioritizing research opportunities while closely collaborating with engineering, product management, and business teams on strategy, from definition to execution
- Monitor and apply relevant UX trends and design best practices, including design system best practices.
- You’ve built or scaled research platforms, systems, or programs at your workplace
- Impressive body of work that includes Enterprise product design experience
- Previous experience leading contributors
- WCAG, product development, scrum certification
- Work experience in similar fields, privacy/vendor/publisher/marketing spaces
Videos to Learn More
- Learn more about the customers we serve, and hear directly from our Chief Strategy Officer, Blake Brannon, about what it’s like to work on our R&D team.
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 5 employees from our R&D team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.