Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
The Senior Implementation Consultant – Data Governance & Discovery role is one of the key pieces of the OneTrust architecture. After the sales process, consultants are the key contact in driving and building the relationship, implementing the OneTrust solution and managing the expectations of the customer. Consultants cover and are responsible adoption of Data Governance Modules. This includes assessing the clients current level of Data Governance maturity and prescribing specific and measurable operational goals for improving Data Governance programs by leveraging the OneTrust platform. The role is probably the most important as it’s the bridge between OneTrust and the customer and internally, being able to identify gaps in the product which might help the business grow.
- Design and develop thought leadership materials to be shared with your colleagues and your network
- Collaborate with Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC), Security, Privacy clients teams to shape Data Governance strategy and maturity plan
- Partner with our customers to drive Data Governance activities within business areas
- Drive common data standards and consistency across our customer’s business units and establish appropriate ownership of data stewardship within the businesses
- Promotes and execute data governance policies and procedures and standards within data ownership and stewardship community network (e.g., data stewards, domain data owners and subject matter experts) to align data and information needs to support our client’s data governance efforts
- Serve as the primary point of contact within OneTrust implementation projects for data governance related matters
- Lead collaboration with our client’s on immediate strategy and roadmap of definition, cleansing, harmonization, enrichment and automation
- Help our clients Identify and manage critical Company’s data governance issues and risks
- Develop performance metrics and measurements of data governance processes
- Leads clients through Data Governance change management, communication, applicable automation and sustainment
- Evaluates data governance processes/policies/standards/rules and other requests
- Hard working, determined
- Used to working at a very fast pace
- Able to take information and process it very quickly
- Independent and a fast learner but also be a big team player
- Able to problem solve; gather client requirements and find a system-based solution that will address them.
- Able to communicate with stakeholders, and to translate complex technical concepts into easy to understand terms.
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BSc in IE, MIS, Data Analytics or related subject
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software development, professional services, solution engineering, technical consulting; with expertise in architecting and rolling out new technology and solution initiatives
- Demonstrated experience helping organizations design or implement effective Data Governance programs, understanding the full breadth of different types of Data Governance controls, organizations, and effective strategies for driving these needs
- Success working in one of several data governance technology areas, including but not limited to:
- Metadata management and data lineage
- Data Quality tools
- Master Data Management tools
- Data prep tools
- Prior experience supporting clients implementing Master Data Management (MDM) with a full understanding of the business process and technology coordination needed for success in this area
- Demonstrated experience working with Enterprise Data Governance frameworks, such as the EDM Council’s DCAM, the Data Management Association’s DMBOK model, or other overall governance frameworks
- Overall knowledge and experience in dealing with Regulatory drivers for Enterprise Data Governance
- Previously worked on implementing a SaaS solution
- Functional experience in the field (Privacy or GRC)
- Industry Certifications (CIPP/E, CIPM, GRCP, CPA, CISA, etc.)
- Experience dealing with senior management (C-Level) across multiple clients
- Previous project management experience is beneficial
Videos to Learn More
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 4 employees from our Professional Services team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.