Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are looking to hire an Executive Assistant to provide board and senior level administrative support to our leadership team. Working with a growing, successful and dynamic team, you will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Maintain an accurate and detailed calendar for the CEO and Chief of Staff, manage and log incoming scheduling requests, re-schedule meetings upon request, proactively communicate changes, and anticipate and respond to scheduling conflicts
- Prioritize tasks and projects daily, monitor all emails, documents, or materials requiring input and/or approval
- Screen all communications with a particular focus on email management
- Draft internal and external communications and correspondence on behalf of the Chief of Staff
- Organize internal and external meetings for the Chief of Staff and CEO, including notifying attendees, reserving conference rooms, handling logistics, drafting and distributing agendas, and taking minutes
- Collaborate with other administrative assistants to successfully coordinate schedules across teams
- Provide special project support to the Chief of Staff and CEO, liaising with the project management team as required
The position requires an appreciation of data integrity, process improvement and quick response time to troubleshoot issues. Being in a fast-paced environment, the position requires the ability to quickly shift priorities to meet deadlines. Having a good understanding analytics, metrics, system design/flow and communication is key to succeeding in this role. The right hire will be humble, organized, resourceful, and ability to think outside of the box.
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in project management, executive administrative assistance or relevant experience
- Great attitude and friendly nature
- Highly motivated and hard-working
- A problem-solver, a logical and methodical worker
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of international event and meeting organization
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and an ever-changing environment
- Composed, confident, and articulate when dealing with customers and colleagues
- Prior experience in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality regarding all aspects of work at all times
- Prior experience working with a C-Level Executive and other key stakeholders
- Worked in SaaS and/or start-up environment
Videos to Learn More
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
- Check out our Careers at OneTrust YouTube channel for more information.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.