Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
The Demo Engineer is pivotal to the success of the Sales Engineering and Sales Teams. They help define realistic deliverables and deadlines. You will serve as an important technical liaison between several internal teams, such as: Product, Sales, and DevOps.
- Walk the talk: Conduct custom Proof of Concept evaluations to implement software and demonstrate the ability to meet client objectives
- Display uniqueness: Support Sales and Marketing in production of high-quality sales proposals and supporting assets
- Establish professional expertise: Coordinate solutions design with Sales, R&D, and Technical SMEs to ensure accuracy and feasibility, and demonstrate to prospects
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the right messaging
- Independent self-starter and fast learner
- Used to prioritizing between multiple tasks
- An effective, clear, and concise communicator. Ability to relay technical concepts to non-technical audience and vice-versa
- Not afraid to jump into technical details and solve problems
- Experienced with SaaS/web technology and have worked in Sales Engineer or solution implementation teams
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent technical field
- Experience working with APIs
- 2-4 years’ of relevant experience in technology industry
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Public speaking and industry events experience
- Strategic thinking, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to build relationships across stakeholders in marketing, sales and engineering
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
- Have experience creating tools/processes for Sales or SE enablement
- Industry certifications in Privacy, Third-Party Risk, or GRC
Videos to Learn More
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
- Check out our Careers at OneTrust YouTube channel for more information.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.