Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
The Senior Project Manager, Global People Strategy will review and improve the people-data reporting and analytics function across the business, while delivering proactive data that informs business decisions, driving the transition of the people analytics capability from ad-hoc reporting into a predictive and trend-focused approach. In this role, you will work with internal stakeholders of the Human Resources function to maximize the effectiveness of key strategic and operational projects across Global Expansion, Talent, Engagement & Resourcing, Future of Work and HR Business Partnering and HR Operations.
- Identify inefficiencies in current processes, propose strategic solutions and enact change
- Support projects from a Talent Management perspective
- Effectively manage projects/initiatives from end to end and communicate project status cross-functionally as needed
- Create process reference documents for employees and managers
- Work closely with the various People Centers of Excellence to help improve efficiency and deliver analytical insights that our business leaders need to help scale and grow our workforce
- Influence internal and external stakeholders, use data to impact key strategic business decisions, and rapidly build solutions to scale insights throughout the organization
- Research and analyze other tech company practices (both local and global) and make recommendations to Manager and HR team
- Strategic thinking
- Creative in your approach to problem solving, while leveraging data insights
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams
- Strong in your verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent with analytical skills
- Critical thinking and creative in problem solving
- Able to work independently, multi-task and prioritize workload
- Able to quickly shift priorities to meet deadlines
- Able to effectively communicate, both verbal and written, with all levels of the organization
- Adaptable to change and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Belief that no jobs are too big; no problems are too complex
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5-7 years of HR experience or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience improving employees experience and performance management through data analysis
- Knowledge of Human Resource disciplines, with work experience in global settings
- Global and cultural awareness
- Experience with research and project development/management
- Familiarity with global HR operations including hiring, payroll and employee benefits
- HR Certification (PHR/SHRM) preferred
- Experience in a tech start up setting
Videos to Learn More
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
- Check out our Careers at OneTrust YouTube channel for more information.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.