Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are looking for a talented Desktop Systems Engineer who would collaborate with other IT and Information Security global teams to deploy, manage and secure all Windows and macOS end user computing platforms and associated technologies. This employee would play an instrumental role in deploying and maintaining the technologies and services which lets our end users be more productive regardless of their work location.
- Maintain VMWare WorkSpace ONE platform to manage Windows and macOS devices
- Validate and roll-out new builds/versions of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Maintain system baseline image and update the image as needed based on changes in software and security requirements
- Test and validate new hardware from Dell and Apple for performance and reliability with relevant operating systems, software and endpoint security tools
- Package software for both Windows (MSI, EXE) and macOS (DMG, PKG) and make available to end users in the WorkSpace ONE software portal
- Maintain Windows and macOS patch management for Operating Systems, Microsoft Office and third-party software like Adobe Reader, web browsers, Notepad++ etc
- Manage Windows Group Policies and Apple configuration profiles to customize operating systems, Microsoft Office and other software settings
- Strong automation mindset to automate manual tasks and strong familiarity with scripting languages like PowerShell, Bash etc
- Maintain and update relevant documentation on systems, software and OS configurations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Service Desk and Information Security for complex issues and security incidents
- Someone who loves autonomy but also is a strong team player and is willing to learn things quickly with minimal direction
- Comfortable working with multiple tools and software in a high paced and fast changing environment
- Someone with a strong security mindset and understands the co-relation between IT and Security
- Someone with strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to members across multiple teams
- Passionate for high quality work and attention to detail
- Someone who maintains a high awareness of latest IT and Security trends
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years endpoint systems management experience on Windows and macOS for 5k+ devices on WorkSpace ONE/SCCM/Intune/Jamf/Altiris and similar management tools
- Software Distribution and Patch Management skills for OS and various software
- Comfortable with scripting languages like PowerShell, BASH, VBScript etc.
- Deep knowledge of how Operating Systems work including WMI, registry, kernel etc.
- Experience with ITSM tools like Service Now/Remedy to manage work via tickets and Change Management practices for mass software and security patch deployments
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving complex issues with multiple software and systems. For example, troubleshooting a bad Microsoft patch across multiple devices
- Continuous improvement and automation mindset
- Previous experience with management of endpoint security solutions like antivirus/antimalware, privilege management, DLP etc
- Recent experience with modern endpoint management technologies like Microsoft Endpoint Manager/Intune and JamfPro
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Office 365 SAAS apps
- Experience with Apple DEP and Windows AutoPilot for factory/white glove device delivery
Videos to Learn More
- Learn more about the customers we serve, and hear directly from our Chief Strategy Officer, Blake Brannon, about what it’s like to work on our R&D team.
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 5 employees from our R&D team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.