Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
Due to the rapid growth and demand for the OneTrust platform, we are hiring a mid-level UX Designer to join the team. This person will play a key role in improving the usability, design and overall digital experience for a OneTrust Product Offering and support deliverables for other OneTrust modules. This person will also serve as a guide and mentor to junior designers on the team.
- Design: Create deliverables for the entire design process, including information architecture, interface design, interaction design, and low and high-fidelity prototypes
- UX Metrics: Identify, collect, and analyze data to inform user experience decisions, including web metrics, customer support data, and other sources
- Standards: Identify, define and promote UX best practices, including templates
- Promotion: Serve as a UX advocate within the organization
You are a strong collaborator and able to effectively communicate with other team members across the organization. You are a self-learner; you enjoy researching and applying relevant UX trends. You are someone who thrives with rapid, iterative design and development processes.
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, or related field
- 3-5 years of work, personal project, or internship experience with the full product design process, from research to rollout
- Portfolio demonstrating proven capabilities of UX and UI design process required
- Experience with design tools including, but not limited to; Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- High level of demonstrated proficiency in at least one UX area, such as research, information architecture, visual design or interaction design
- Enterprise product design experience
- Experience designing web-based applications
- Familiarity with data privacy, third-party risk management, and/or security spaces
- Scrum certification
Videos to Learn More
- Learn more about the customers we serve, and hear directly from our Chief Strategy Officer, Blake Brannon, about what it’s like to work on our R&D team.
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 5 employees from our R&D team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.