Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
- The Technical Implementation Consultant role is one of the key pieces of the OneTrust architecture. After the sales process, consultants are the key contact in driving and building the relationship, implementing the solution and managing the expectations of the customer. Technical Implementation consultants work across the technical modules.
- As a Technical Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for the customer relationship and will work directly with our customers to enhance their overall user experience with the OneTrust Privacy, Security and Governance platform.
- The role is one of the most important as it is the bridge between OneTrust and the customer, helping the business grow by identifying product enhancements and relaying them between the customer and OneTrust Product teams.
- Oversee the technical implementation and platform adoption for customer projects from start to finish
- Provide assurance and oversight to customers implementing OneTrust’s platform regarding SaaS implementations including underlying hardware and software architectures
- Work closely with UI/UX design, marketing, product management and engineering on project goals and requirements
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated customer issues
- Complete internal and project documentation (including configuration logs and functional specifications)
- Seek opportunities in day-to-day workflow to improve quality and efficiency from ideation to deployment
- Document processes and workflows in shareable documents for future use and adoption
- Be an advocate for our customers by representing their issues to Product Management and Software Engineering with a focus on steering the OneTrust roadmap
- Monitor and analyze the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality in order to provide leadership with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products
- Provide strategic and tactical support for Sales, Professional Services, and Business Development
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Tech aware
- Able to problem solve; gather client requirements and find a system-based solution that will address them.
- Able to communicate with stakeholders, and to translate complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand terms.
- Consultative in your approach to projects
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, IS, Math or related subject
- 2+ years of relevant experience across software development, professional services, solution engineering, technical consulting; with expertise in architecting, supporting and/or rolling out new technology and solution initiatives
- Effective customer-facing relationship building skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, Support and Product Management)
- Previous end-to-end implementation experience, ideally on a SAAS platform/product
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to build relationships across stakeholders in marketing, sales, and engineering
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving SAAS environment
- Willingness to travel (10-20%)
- Technical application integration
- Experience with FreeMarker
- Functional experience in the field (Privacy or GRC)
- Industry Certifications (CIPP/E, CIPM, GRCP, CPA, CISA, etc.)
- Experience dealing with senior management (C-Level) across multiple clients
- Language skills (particularly German, French, Spanish, or Italian)
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.