Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
The Training Consultant role is one of the key pieces of the OneTrust architecture. Training consultants are the key to delivering the foundational knowledge of the OneTrust platform to clients and Partner companies. This role starts out delivering the OneTrust Professional certification course and can then explore delivering Expert courses as the demand grows from clients and Partner companies in Portuguese-speaking areas of the world.
- Deliver in-person (post-pandemic) and virtual training on the core OneTrust suite of privacy management enterprise tools to internal and external audiences.
- Manage records of certification and communicate post-training/events related questions
- You’re the light to the company, your actions are how OneTrust will be perceived by its customers
- Establish yourself as a trusted adviser to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with the platform
- Host various webinars and public speaking events as needed
- Hard working and determined
- Used to working at a very fast pace
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
- Able to take information and process it very quickly
- Independent and a fast learner, but also be a big team player
- Comfortable managing large virtual and in-person classrooms of adult learners
Your Experience Includes
- 2+ years of relevant experience in software training, client services, teaching, or project management
- Bilingual in English and Portuguese (Fluent/Native speaking), both verbal and written
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Effective customer-facing communication and relationship building skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customers
- Utilizing exceptional live and virtual classroom management skills
- Previous experience in privacy, including any IAPP or OneTrust certifications
- Experience with LMS, eLearning, virtual classrooms, or related platforms preferred
- Having a good tech awareness
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the #1 fastest growing company on the 2020 Inc. 500 and the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.