Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our Data Privacy Compliance platform, OneTrust is seeking to add to our Large Corporate Sales Team. As a Large Corporate Account Executive, you will successfully prospect and develop leads with a focus on new logos. Account Executives have a clear understanding of the privacy industry, including regulatory environment, and uses this knowledge to support all of the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, you will need to keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape and customer needs.
- Uncover net new business opportunities and successfully take through the sales cycle to closure
- Demonstrate a knowledgeable understanding of the full array of our offerings to answer questions and make recommendations when speaking to customers/prospects
- Understand customers’ business needs and take a consultative approach in handling aspects of the sales cycle to include proposal development and product demonstrations
- Sales Executives will be responsible for qualifying sales opportunities, setting proper customer expectations, handling negotiations and accurately forecasting to management
- Communicate effectively with all levels (C, SVP, VP, Dir, etc..) and key decision makers
- Work collaboratively with other OneTrust employees across the organization to ensure customer expectations are met and exceed when possible
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual qualified meeting and revenue goals
- Excellent Communication skills
- Hunter Mentality
- Consultative approach
- Structured Sales processes
- Coachable and open to new ideas
Your Experience Includes
- Minimum 1-4 years selling B2B software or related technologies (RegTech & FinTech).
- Effective sales presentation skills, forecasting, and planning skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM solutions.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding target goals.
- Fluent in German
- Experience in Privacy / Security / Third Party risk / Consent management
- CIPP/E Certified
- Knowledge of the Legal/regulatory market
Videos to Learn More
- Learn more about the customers we serve, and hear directly from our Chief Revenue Officer, Kevin Kiley, about what it’s like to work on our Sales team.
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 4 employees from our Sales team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.