Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Product Owner who will partner with external customers and our highly skilled internal application development teams to continuously advance the world-class OneTrust platform. Product Owners will help keep OneTrust on the forefront of customer requests, industry trends, competitive landscape and continually improve our core application.
- Build detailed functional specifications, user stories, acceptance criteria for product and process enhancements
- Work together with product manager and technical leads to groom backlog, plan sprints and set team priorities
- Make and support decisions through research, impact to the business, customers and talking with leadership, PSO and development teams
- Track your team’s progress towards sprint goals and realign the team’s focus each week in order to complete the highest priority deliverables
- Act as Domain Expert for the OneTrust application to conduct live customer training sessions and provide internal knowledge transfer and support
- Someone who is able to work independently and function as an integral part of the team, including stepping in to help with strategic thinking or data entry
- Able to make decisions by doing research, impact to the business, customers, etc.
- Someone who can execute, exercise good judgment, prioritize numerous tasks and problem solve under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints
- Able to communicate development objectives, needs and status of projects to internal stakeholders
- Motivated to drive ongoing improvements and efficiencies in product health, operational practices, tools and processes
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical or business field
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in an enterprise software development environment
- 1-3 years of experience as a product owner or scrum master
- Recent experience using an Agile/Scrum methodology to build world class software
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Demonstrated business analysis skills and experience
- Ability to work at the OneTrust Atlanta Headquarters on a daily basis
- Previous experience in a B2B environment with multiple parties involved and/or impacted by potential changes to the product
- Strong knowledge or experience in similar field, including privacy, vendor, publisher/AdTech or MarTech
Videos to Learn More
- Learn more about the customers we serve, and hear directly from our Chief Strategy Officer, Blake Brannon, about what it’s like to work on our R&D team.
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 5 employees from our R&D team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.