Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
OneTrust is investing significant resources to deliver successful revenue increase in the Enterprise client segment. Enterprise Client Executives have a critical role and responsibility to deliver new client acquisition in zero-base accounts, while also ensuring successful relationships and revenue growth with existing customers.
- Client Executives will be responsible for qualifying sales opportunities, setting proper customer expectations, handling negotiations, and accurately forecasting to management while communicating effectively with all levels (C, SVP, VP, Dir, etc.) and key decision makers
- Uncover net new business opportunities and take through the sales cycle to closure successfully
- Act as a subject matter expert and strategic partner to address customer and prospect requirements.
- Craft solutions to generate new business initiatives, drive adoption and usage, and create value as well as successful long-term client renewals
- Understand customers’ business needs and take a consultative approach in handling aspects of the sales cycle to include proposal development and product demonstrations
- Work collaboratively with other OneTrust employees across the organization to ensure customer expectations are met and exceed when possible
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual qualified meeting and revenue goals
- Pro-actively collect, analyze, and share customer feedback with colleagues in the professional services, sales, and R&D teams through regular business reviews with customers.
- An excellent communicator
- Naturally curious
- A Strategic thinker
- Enthusiastic about solving customer problems
- Structured and consultative in you sales approach
- Coachable and open to new ideas
Your Experience Includes
- Fluent / Business Native in Dutch
- Minimum 3-5 years selling B2B software or related technologies
- Effective sales presentation skills, forecasting, and planning skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM solutions.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding target goals.
- Experience in Privacy / Security / Third Party risk / Consent management
- CIPP/E Certified
- Knowledge of the Legal/regulatory market
Videos to Learn More
- Learn more about the customers we serve, and hear directly from our Chief Revenue Officer, Kevin Kiley, about what it’s like to work on our Sales team.
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 4 employees from our Sales team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.