Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are looking for a dynamic Product Manager to lead, develop and execute the product strategy and roadmap for one of the OneTrust offerings. Product Managers are key members in translating market needs into new product opportunities while supporting existing product features to improve customer experiences.
- Design and execute product roadmap based on customer interaction, requests, competitive research and feature value vs. Time to complete
- Drive product initiatives and lead geographically distributed cross-functional teams
- Develop on-going messaging and communications strategy for customers and partners that differentiates the OneTrust platform
- Set and clearly communicate development objectives, needs, and status of projects to internal stakeholders and customers
- Act as a Domain Expert for the OneTrust application to conduct live customer training sessions and provide internal knowledge transfer and support
- Someone who thrives under pressure in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple personas and prioritize competing tasks and deadlines to deliver on aggressive timelines
- A self-starter – someone who is proactive in identifying potential roadblocks
- Someone who understands their strengths and willing to share that knowledge with others
- Someone who can quickly iterate based on industry trends and the competitive landscape
- Constantly willing to help, no matter the task
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical or business field
- 5 -10 years of relevant experience in an enterprise software development environment
- 3+ years of experience as a product owner
- Recent experience using an Agile/Scrum methodology to build world class software
- Demonstrated business analysis skills and experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – must feel comfortable presenting to customers, internal stakeholders and executive audiences
- Previous experience in a B2B environment with multiple parties involved and/or impacted by potential changes to the product
Videos to Learn More
- Learn more about the customers we serve, and hear directly from our Chief Strategy Officer, Blake Brannon, about what it’s like to work on our R&D team.
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 5 employees from our R&D team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.