Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We're looking for a senior-level UI Developer, with a passion for solving problems, to join our agile team at OneTrust. UI Developers are responsible for developing new interfaces while supporting existing components for our industry-leading privacy, security, and governance platform.
- Achieve at least 40% code coverage for UI, or per the revised standards set by the team, with corresponding unit tests
- Work closely with PM/Product Owner, Designers and other developers, contribute to planning and grooming sessions and drive team’s discussions on system architecture and component design
- Support the team to ensure all committed stories for the sprint are completed per the sprint goal
- Review team members’ code and provide corrections and feedback in a professional, skill-building way
- Help junior developers how to follow development testing, exploratory testing, AI testing and/or test automation
- Work towards reducing total number of defects in the module/product to industry standards by catching and fixing issues early in development
- Ensure critical and high priority CII’s are delivered per SLA
- Help build high-performing teams, grow and mentor the technical skills within the team and create development opportunities for them
- Comfortable with complex codebases
- Able to accomplish multiple sophisticated software development tasks with minimal direction
- A self-learner who is open to new technologies, processes or techniques to improve your ability to deliver high quality software
- Someone with a strong sense of ownership and experience delivering creative solutions for complex problems
- Comfortable flagging unrealistic timelines, asking questions to clarify gaps in understand, or conducting continual check-ins with Product
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- 4+ years front end development experience
- Agile development experience
- Continuous Integration/Deployment - DevOps mindset
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) using modern technologies (Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, etc)
- Working on enterprise scale projects
- Experience mentoring junior team members
- Recent development experience using Angular 8/9/10 frameworks
- Experience working in a similar industry to OneTrust
- Experience managing junior team members
Videos to Learn More
- Learn more about the customers we serve, and hear directly from our Chief Strategy Officer, Blake Brannon, about what it’s like to work on our R&D team.
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 5 employees from our R&D team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.