Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
This role requires a professional that is dedicated to not only becoming a OneTrust product expert, but also staying at the forefront of the data privacy industry as a whole. This role will help keep our marketing and product teams up to date with the latest regulatory trends, competitive research, customer feedback, and general consumer data. This role will impact marketing, product, sales, and much more so this person will need to be confident in their ability to learn quickly, collaborate effectively, and take action with confidence and skill.
- Become a product and market expert by attending 3 demos per week and passing demo and messaging reviews on aligned products
- Build industry expertise by obtaining CIPP/E certification or relevant equivalent
- Maintain monthly update cadence for baseline messaging of all aligned products
- Execute one cross/upsell campaign per quarter
- Drive product announcements and launches and coordinate across product, marketing, sales and implementation teams
- Proactively tracks and understands existing and upcoming regulations, standards, and frameworks impacting their offering
- Gathers feedback from the market, prospects, and customers to build product roadmap
- Turns competitive intel into actionable tasks for product and marketing, and develops clear messaging for sales team to neutralize FUD
- Is an expert on technical details of the product, why they are differentiators in the market, and can simplify this messaging for the customer
- Has deep knowledge not only of their own Offering, but the entire portfolio so they can drive cross-sell campaigns and do so regularly
- Works well with Demand Gen, PR, and other teams to manage deliverables and messaging for launches and ongoing campaigns
- Communicates with Sales Enablement team on key updates to ensure awareness and that training is conducted appropriately
- Tracks key analysts for their Offering, their upcoming reports and manages strategy, preparation and content for briefings and strategy days
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BS degree in business or marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years in product marketing, content marketing or product management role
- Enterprise software experience preferred
- Ability to understand technology and can abstract business/solution value into clear message
- Proven track record of successful product launches and enabling a direct sales team
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing, editing, and project management skills
- Passion for working in a lean, fast-paced organization and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to travel as needed
Videos to Learn More
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
- Check out our Careers at OneTrust YouTube channel for more information.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.