OneSignal is a leading omnichannel customer engagement solution, powering personalized customer journeys across mobile and web push notifications, in-app messaging, SMS, and email. On a mission to democratize engagement, we enable over a million businesses to keep their users - including readers, fans, players and shoppers - engaged and up to date by delivering 10 billion messages daily.
1 in 7 new apps launches using OneSignal! We support companies in 140 countries, including Zynga, USA Today, Bitcoin.com, Upwork, Tribune, and many more - from startups and small businesses just getting off the ground to established companies communicating with millions of customers.
We’re venture-backed by SignalFire, Rakuten Ventures, Y Combinator, HubSpot, and BAM Elevate (read more about our recent Series C!). We’re a remote-first company, offering remote work as the default option in the United States in California, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah as well as in the UK and Singapore - with plans to expand the locations we support in the future. We also have offices in San Mateo, CA, New York City, and London, UK. Hiring in the UK and Singapore is done in partnership with local PEO's.
OneSignal has a lot of the great tech startup qualities you'd expect, but we don't stop there. Our massive scale and small team, emphasis on healthy life balance and kindness in all our interactions, and focus on ownership and personal growth make OneSignal a uniquely great place to work.
About The Team:
What You'll Do:
- Manage net new and upsell Revenue Strategic Territory
- Generate and maintain an active pipeline of sales opportunities
- Ability to recognize ICP and buyer persona’s
- Qualify inbound leads and generate outbound leads
- Lead discovery and pricing calls, as well as high-level platform demos
- Identify partner and marketing opportunities to support revenue growth
- Evangelize the product to all prospective and existing clients
What You'll Bring:
- 1+ years of software sales experience
- Knowledge of regional accounts: culture, companies, currency considerations
- Demonstrated success hitting & exceeding a sales quota
- Solid collaboration skills
- Incredible attention to detail (tracking success and opportunities; follow up with customers)
- Bring a competitive, team spirit and a growth mindset
- Bonus points if you speak/write fluently additional languages, and/or have experience selling messaging products.
The New York and California base salary for this full time position is between $85,000 to $150,000, with an expected On Target Earnings (OTE) between $147,000 and $250,000/year. Your exact starting salary is determined by a number of factors such as your experience, skills, and qualifications. In addition to base salary, we also offer a competitive equity program and comprehensive and inclusive benefits.
Qualities we look for:
- Friendliness & Empathy
- Accountability & Collaboration
- Proactiveness & Urgency
- Growth Mindset & Love of Learning
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place in our workplace.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on OneSignal. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application and/or interview process.