Begin your sales career with One Ring Networks as an Account Executive in our North Atlanta office. In this critical role, you will support our business-customer market by accurately assessing the clients’ needs and delivering effective solutions to new and existing accounts. This is an entry-level position and is ideally suited for someone interested in a career in sales.
- Solicit new business relationships through cold calling and networking
- Work closely with our team to ensure all customer issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Develop strong and effective working relationships with clients and agents
- Renew existing client contracts
- Schedule appointments with current and potential clients
- Actively participate in weekly sales team meetings
- Provide other clerical support for our sales team
To be considered for this position, candidates should meet the minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or Business
- Possess a professional demeanor with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy a fast paced environment and is able to act with a sense of urgency and adhere to set deadlines
- Highly organized and possess the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Quick and accurate computer data entry skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug screen
Compensation & Benefits
The annual base salary for this position is $35,000 plus you'll earn uncapped commissions. Full and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and other supplemental insurance, which are available the first day of the month after 60 days of employment. Paid Time Off will start accruing after 90 days employment and company 401(k) with a generous match will be available after 1 year of employment.
Want to Learn More About One Ring Networks?
Watch our videos using the links below and visit www.oneringnetworks.com to learn more about us.