In this role with One Ring Networks, you will be responsible for processing invoices, ensuring that the payables workload is current and that all data is entered correctly. The AP Specialist must have a complete understanding of the payables function and possess the technical aptitude and ability to effectively identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. The ability to communicate effectively with various levels throughout the organization is also essential.
This is a full-time position providing support among our accounting department and report to the Finance Manager. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; however, some extra hours may be required at times.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is a real go-getter and understands both A/P functions. The ideal person for this position will thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Manage Accounts Payable process: batch, code, enter, and pay invoices on a timely basis
- Print semi-monthly check run
- Maintain files and management of invoices
- Process monthly agent and partner commissions
- Process employee expense reimburse
- Provide exceptional customer service and timely response to both internal and external partners
- Process 1099s for various contractors or agents
- Work closely with the Finance Manager & CEO for overall financial success of the company
Successful candidates will meet the following minimum qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2+ years accounts payable experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficiency in 10-Key
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet critical deadlines
- Ability to understand vendor contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug screen
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Associates Degree with strong emphasis in Accounting
- Quickbooks experience
Compensation & Benefits
You will receive a competitive salary and full comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance are effective on the 1st day of the month after 60 days of employment. Paid vacation begins accruing after 90 days of employment and you can also begin 401(k) contributions after 1 year of employment.
If you meet the minimum qualifications for this position, reply with your resume and salary requirements to be considered.
Want to Learn More About One Ring Networks?
Watch our videos using the links below and visit www.oneringnetworks.com to learn more about us.