As an Installation Coordinator with One Ring Networks, you will manage and monitor the implementation of installations from conception through delivery. You will work closely with our Field Technicians and customers to keep projects on track and ensure we meet our business customers’ expectations and be able to communicate to our team status updates along the way.
Essential Job Functions:
- Schedule field technicians for installations and repairs
- Arrange the materials, including tools, required for jobs
- Schedule for pick-up/delivery of equipment within our company and/or with the contractors
- Arrange for any special inspections
- Organize site access with land owners, whenever needed
- Communicate with our crew and maintain the project progress/status report
- Work closely with our teams & subcontractors to ensure projects are successfully completed on time
- Assist our teams in daily tasks, whenever needed
- Commitment to quality and proven ability to manage a heavy workload and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Demonstrate effective time management skills, ability to work independently and make decisions with the guidelines of Company business standards
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Compensation & Benefits
The hourly rate for this position is $20/hr plus monthly bonuses. Bonuses vary but average between $500-$1000 per month.
You will also receive full comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance are effective on the 1st day of the month after 60 days of employment. Paid vacation begins accruing after 90 days and you can also begin 401(k) contributions after 1 year of service.
Want to Learn More About One Ring Networks?
Watch our videos using the links below and visit www.oneringnetworks.com to learn more about us.