Recognized as one of the top Best Places to Work in 2018 in Atlanta, One Ring Networks is looking for a data-driven marketer to own a significant number of marketing objectives for our company. You’ll be in charge of attracting website traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business and nurturing those leads to close into customers with the help of the sales team. The Marketing Specialist will report to the VP of Sales and is based out of our Atlanta, GA location.
Essential Job Functions:
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Contribute in a meaningful way regarding aspects of website look and feel, content, navigation, and usability via inbound marketing methodology. This includes content/keyword management, content development such as blogging and downloadable content, and link-building.
- Use Google Analytics data and knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) to build objective reports and support meaningful actions on website designed to drive relevant traffic.
- Conceive and execute programs to increase inbound leads for new customer acquisition leveraging capabilities of Hubspot.
- Establish and execute projects and programs for all aspects of partnership marketing. Participate in specific internal and external-facing projects as requested by senior leadership. Promote the One Ring Networks brand externally and internally, updating as necessary and ensuring usage compliance across the organization.
- Build and manage paid search and display advertising campaigns to reach a highly-targeted audience and support organic content and inbound marketing efforts.
- Support sales and business development by regularly communicating with regional teams and VP of Sales to determine successful campaigns.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Willingness to learn: We want someone with an attitude to learn about the industry & marketing.
- Some experience in marketing preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and content marketing in order to generate leads and nurture towards becoming a customer using workflows and inbound strategy.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must have outstanding writing skills.
- Proven ability to oversee multiple projects at a time and meet varied deadlines.
Compensation & Benefits
You will receive a competitive salary and full comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance are effective on the 1st day of the month after 60 days of employment. Paid vacation begins accruing after 90 days and you can also begin 401(k) contributions after 1 year of service.
If you meet the minimum qualifications for this position, apply with your resume and salary requirements to be considered.
Want to Learn More About One Ring Networks?
Watch our videos using the links below and visit www.oneringnetworks.com to learn more about us.
One Ring Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer—M/F/D/V