One Ring Networks is a well-established provider of both fiber and fixed wireless solutions. Our mission is to deliver reliable, customizable solutions with fast installation that businesses can count on for their operations to run smoothly. We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated with a strong passion for success as well as integrity beyond reproach to become our Channel Manager in our new Phoenix market. The person in this position will partner with solution providers to promote One Ring Networks’ voice and data services to customers through the partner channel.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Develop a new channel partner strategy that includes managing current partners, recruiting new partners, and growing sales revenue
- Build strategic relationships with new and prospective partners
- Combine an in-depth knowledge of company business, products and services with a clear understanding of industry trends to offer solutions to the client and maximize and grow relationships.
- Attend partner meetings, create and deliver training and coordinate activities to promote One Ring Networks solutions, including fixed wireless and fiber internet, voice and managed services
- Communicate new product developments to new and existing partners
- Provide management with regular status reports of account activity, including project status and new business opportunities
- Practice honesty and integrity in all business relations
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Track record of consistently exceeding sales objectives
- 2+ years telecom channel experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Business
- Exceptionally strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver superior customer service
- Ability to excel under pressure and maintain productivity with changing direction to support current business needs.
- Ability to travel within assigned market as business needs dictate
- Valid Driver’s License with a clear driving record
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Base salary for this position is $55,000-$65,000 annually. You will also receive full and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life, & disability insurance, on the first of the month after 60 days of employment. Paid time off will being accruing after 90 days and 401(k) will be available after 1 year of employment.
If hired for this position, you will join a team with a fun, business-casual atmosphere. One Ring Networks believes our employees are our greatest asset. We respect hard work and honesty in our employees.
Want to Learn More About One Ring Networks?
Watch our videos using the links below and visit www.oneringnetworks.com to learn more about us.