If you are a night owl who is passionate about technology and helping people, we want YOU!
In this role, you will provide support among our Customer Service department. This is a full-time, permanent position with a schedule of Saturday through Wednesday from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. However, initial training for this position will be Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is passionate about technology. The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy problem solving and have some knowledge of networks and routers. Previous experience in telecommunications or computer networking is strongly preferred.
- Diagnose and resolve basic network and modem functionality issues.
- Walk customers through common hardware and software configurations to maximize service functionality.
- Document call details and update account information in the computer system
- Keep customers informed of progress by checking and communicating the status of a work order or trouble ticket
- Place follow-up calls to customers after work order or trouble ticket is completed to ensure service has been restored
- Escalates appropriate technical issues to Tier 2 support when necessary.
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check & drug screen
Successful candidates will meet the following minimum qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- A passion for technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to pass the pre-employment background check, including a pre-employment drug test
Compensation & Benefits
The hire in rate for this position is $12 per hour ($11 per hour + $1 per hour shift differential). You will receive a competitive hourly pay rate along with full and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision; life, disability insurance, on the first of the month after 60 days of employment. Paid time off will be available after 90 days and 401(k) will be available after 1 year of employment.
If this position sounds exciting to you and you meet the minimum requirements for this position, we invite you to apply to this position by sending us your resume.
Want to Learn More About One Ring Networks?
Watch our videos using the links below and visit www.oneringnetworks.com to learn more about us.
One Ring Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer—M/F/D/V