One Ring Networks is a well-established provider of both fiber and fixed wireless solutions. We have experienced continued growth over the past several years in the Atlanta, Dallas-Fort Worth and surrounding markets, and are now hiring a Marketing Coordinator to contribute to the company’s success within these markets.
This is a full-time, permanent position in our North Atlanta office. The regular scheduled hours for this position are 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. The position will work closely with the Marketing and Sales team to support their efforts. The Marketing Coordinator will report to the VP of Sales.
· Lead creative development of marketing communications including blogs, collateral, white papers, newsletters, marketing presentations, etc.
· Supports marketing collateral development with a clear design process.
· Design and develop other marketing tools and campaigns to assist sales representatives in promoting company products and services as we steadily expand into new markets.
· Assist in the execution of brand marketing programs and lead the development of clear, consistent and effective brand guidelines.
· Contribute to the development of marketing plans and strategy
· Help execute and improve design for social media strategies, email marketing, website, all forms of search and display advertising in addition to other digital platforms to maximize awareness of the One Ring Networks brand.
· Provide cross-functional support and processes execution necessary for successful launch and ongoing marketing programs.
· Aid in inbound marketing and marketing automation campaigns through HubSpot to achieve set marketing objectives.
· Assist in developing campaign metrics and analyzing results.
· Routinely update and monitor social media assets; researching and recommending best practices.
· Assist with the management of the One Ring Networks website on WordPress.
· Maintains online project management tool to keep marketing tasks organized.
· Other tasks to be assigned
Successful candidates will meet the minimum requirements:
· 1-2 years of experience in a marketing setting; agency or in-house
· BA/BS in marketing, communications, or a related field
· An independent worker and a team player, able to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
· Effective problem-solving and strong organizational skills
· Attention to detail
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
The best candidates will have strong graphic design skills and be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. Experience using Google AdWords, Bing Ads, WordStream, MailChimp, Google Analytics, HootSuite, WordPress is preferred. Experience running campaigns and workflows within HubSpot and/or experience managing social media for B2B organizations, a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
The hire in rate for this position is $34,000 annually + bonuses. Full and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision; life, disability insurance, on the first of the month after 60 days of employment. Paid time off will be available after 90 days of employment. 401(k) with a generous company match will be available after 1 year of employment.
If you meet the minimum qualifications for this position, reply with your resume and salary requirements to be considered.