Due to rapid growth, we are adding to our Accounts Receivable team in our Athens, Texas office. In this role, you assist the Accounting team with a high volume of collections and posting payments. You will provide support among our accounting department and report to the Finance Manager. This is a full-time position out of our Athens, TX office. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; however some extra hours may be required at times.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is a problem solver with the ability to multi-task with strong Excel skills and understands both A/R and A/P functions. The ideal person for this position will thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding balances
- Investigate historical data for each invoice
- Proactively contact customers for outstanding balances
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
- Process customer cash, check and credit card payments, including posting payments to customer’s accounts in a timely manner
- Assist as a backup for the Accounts Payable Specialist, when necessary
- Assist the Financial Manager in various other tasks and projects as requested
Successful candidates will meet the following minimum qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2+ years accounts receivable experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet critical deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug screen
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Associates Degree with strong emphasis in Accounting
Compensation & Benefits
You will receive a competitive salary and full comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance are effective on the 1st day of the month after 60 days of employment. Paid time off begins accruing after 90 days of employment and you can also begin 401(k) contributions after 1 year of employment.
If you meet the minimum qualifications for this position, reply with your resume and salary requirements to be considered.
Want to Learn More About One Ring Networks?
Watch our video using the link below and visit www.oneringnetworks.com to learn more about us.
One Ring Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer—M/F/D/V