Begin your sales career with One Ring Networks as an Account Executive in our North Atlanta office. In this critical role, you will support our business-customer market by accurately assessing the clients’ needs and delivering effective solutions to new and existing accounts. This is an entry-level position and is ideally suited for someone interested in a career in sales.
- Solicit new business relationships through cold calling and networking
- Work closely with our team to ensure all customer issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Develop strong and effective working relationships with clients and agents
- Renew existing client contracts
- Schedule appointments with current and potential clients
- Actively participate in weekly sales team meetings
- Provide other clerical support for our sales team
To be considered for this position, candidates should meet the minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or Business
- Possess a professional demeanor with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy a fast paced environment and is able to act with a sense of urgency and adhere to set deadlines
- Highly organized and possess the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Quick and accurate computer data entry skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to pass a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug screen
Compensation & Benefits
You will receive a competitive base salary and uncapped commission. Full and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance are available the first day of the month after 60 days of employment and company 401(k), and paid time off will be available after 90 days of employment.
Want to Learn More About One Ring Networks?
Watch our video using the link below and visit www.oneringnetworks.com to learn more about us.
One Ring Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer—M/F/D/V