Senior Front-End Software Engineer
About OnePointOne (OPO):
OnePointOne is an indoor farming automation company solving pressing issues of global food production to provide radical new solutions for plant-based research and health applications through automation, data science, and brainpower. We plan to feed developed and developing nations, city by city, by taking an innovative and strategic stance against the problems facing our urbanizing world and growing populations. We also plan to deploy our unique hyper-clean and precision-automated plant production capabilities in a variety of novel ways outside of simple food consumption. Working with OnePointOne offers a unique opportunity to develop a technology-driven agricultural solution with societal, environmental, medical, and economic profits, all intended to improve lives around the world.
About the Front-End Software Engineer role:
OPO’s plant production facility is enabled and empowered by a futuristic system that is state-of-the-art in automated indoor farm operations. As we grow and continue to push the technology forward to fulfill our mission, we are looking for a Senior Front-End Software Engineer to join our team. An OPO Senior Front-End Software Engineer collaborates on a team with a take-on-the-world attitude and with stakeholders who are passionate about our mission. It is a highly technical position, requiring experience and skills in programming, mathematics and computer science as well as proficiency in soft skills like communication and teamwork.
The Skillsets/Attributes OPO is looking for in our Senior Front-End Software Engineer:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or another STEM field or demonstrable equivalent experience
- Minimum 5+ years experience designing, implementing, testing and documenting user interface applications
- Experience developing/designing medium to large web applications with React and supporting ecosystem
- We are an Agile shop operating with a Scrum framework and require active experience and participation in our development systems.
- Strong understanding of REST and HTTP; professional experience with GraphQL a plus
- Proven track record of results driven planning and execution
- Hands-on development experience and leadership
- Small company and/or startup experience a plus
- Clear demonstration of internal and external cross-functional partnership and strong collaborative approach; a natural partner advocate with penchant for developing win-win solutions
- Must be able to perform under pressure and in high visibility settings with a bias for action and sense of urgency
- Comfort with change and ambiguity in a fast-paced environment; experience working in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment is a plus
- Exceptional work ethic and sense of ownership and accountability
- Comfortable communicating with and presenting to small, tight knit teams.
Please review the Job Description for this role at:<tbd> to apply. Also review our website at www.onepointone.com for more information.
Thank you for your interest!
Job Type: Full-time | Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona, or Remote