ABOUT THE ROLE
- HELP US BUILD THE NEXT GENERATION OF CLOUD-BASED IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT (IAM) SOLUTIONS
- MAKE A BIG IMPACT IN A FLEXIBLE WORK ENVIRONMENT WITH A STRONG FOCUS ON PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
OneLogin provides industry-leading enterprise IAM solutions for every user, device and application. We manage and secure millions of identities for thousands of enterprise customers and fortune 500 customers as well.
As part of extending our team, we’re looking for a talented LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER with experience in the architecture and development of modern cloud services and on-prem products. In this role, you will be in charge of two main connectors which are responsible for syncing users either from Active Directory or LDAP to OneLogin. You will need to work closely with our support team to provide technical support and answer their questions that they receive everyday from our customers.
You’ll join the team that owns a variety of different functionalities around cloud directories and organizational data. We have existing systems as well as opportunities to design and implement solutions that provide functionality and scalability beyond any competitors.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Ramp and take ownership of existing services in the Active Directory and LDAP area
- Drive the design and implementation of critical features and improvements
- Focus on the quality, performance, and security of our existing as well as new platform
- Collaborate with other engineers and leaders to define the next generation functionality and scalability solutions for cloud directories
- Work in cross-functional teams to help define and build scenarios across feature areas
You value open collaboration, have a strong desire to learn, and are excited to pick up new skills and technologies. You enjoy solving difficult problems, and find creative solutions and understand current patterns and architecture. You’re excited to work closely with people throughout the organization, from close teammates to members of cooperating departments.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 5+ years of experience working on backend services, with a background in building and deploying scalable microservices platforms
- 2+ years of customer support experience
- Reviewing code of other senior developers
- Strong Java, C# (prefered), NodeJs and/or Ruby experience
- Experience with multi-threading in C# and Java
- Experience with low level http and websocket programming
- Excellent experience with any TDD and BDD frameworks, such as NUnit or Puppeteer
- Enterprise directory experience with Active Directory or LDAP
- An understanding of best practices in the design of server-based application with multi-threading mechanisms
- Ability to provide accurate engineering effort estimates in a dynamic environment
- Experience troubleshooting in production environments
- Support and mentor teammates, encouraging the highest levels of craftsmanship and contribution to engineering and business goals
- Computer Science degree (or relevant industry experience with demonstrable CS fundamentals) and eligibility to work in the United States or Mexico
- Bonus points for experience with: IAM technologies
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Join a small, close-knit team with the ability to impact highly visible products already trusted by millions
- Award-winning company culture, strong local leadership, and great career development opportunities
- Competitive salary plus great perks including equity, full insurance (medical, dental, & vision), unlimited time off, and flexible WFH policies
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility
Bring your design, collaboration, and problem-solving skills from IT or another profession. We value employees with different backgrounds, education, experience, and perspective and strive to create an inclusive and welcoming work environment.
OneLogin is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.