Job Opportunity: Our team is seeking a talented Product to work in our Washington, DC location.
What You'll Get to Do as a Product Manager:
- Focus on customer relationships and achieving business success.
- Communicate across both technical and business teams.
- Ensure that business goals are achieved in a timely and effective manner.
- Identify the customer need and the larger business objectives that the product will fulfill.
- Define what success looks like for a product.
- Help shape the product vision and the steps needed to turn that into a reality, and align stakeholders behind that vision.
- Understand and represent user needs.
- Understand the market and develop competitive analyses.
- Aid the Product Owner in prioritizing product features and capabilities.
- Empower teams to make decisions independently.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- Must be a U.S. citizen to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 7 to 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience analyzing feedback from clients, quantitative analytics data, research reports, market trends and statistics to shape the product vision.
- Experience serving as an advocate for the user.
- Experience as both a business analyst and a product owner.
- Experience unifying input from the business, technology, and user experience perspectives.
- Experience working in an agile environment and working collaboratively with integrated development teams.
- Experience in capabilities planning, strategic planning, risk management and/or change management.
- Experience analyzing user data to determine the extent to which the product is meeting user needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
OneGlobe LLC was founded in 2005 to provide quality Information Technology solutions that exceed expectations. We focus on IT System Modernization using agile software development practices and DevSecOps to deliver intuitive and maintainable systems that we help our customers improve their processes and capabilities.
We provide full service IT solutions and have the skill to identify, plan and perform cost-saving steps throughout the system lifecycle to enhance system efficiency, while optimizing the value that we deliver to our customers. Our team has the drive and right mindset to feel ownership on the projects they work. They partner with our customers to give the extra effort sometimes required to deliver success.
We provide highly competitive benefits package to include: extensive medical/dental/vision, 7% of your annual salary toward 401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO), $5K annually toward ongoing education and training, and more. We also have monthly social and tech events!
See additional positions at: http://www.oneglobeit.com/#careers
OneGlobe is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, political affiliation or veteran status.